Join as a Team
Membership Dues by Type:
- Individual: $100 - An Individual Member is a person who works in a management position in a medical group practice or any other entity where direct management of medical practices is the major responsibility. An Individual Member is entitled to all membership services, including the right to vote on all matters presented to the members and to serve as an officer and/or member of the Board of Directors.
- Affiliate: $200 - An Affiliate Member is a person who provides products and/or services that enhance the Individual Member's ability to meet the health needs of his or her community. An Affiliate Member is entitled to membership services, as determined by the Board of Directors, is not eligible to serve as an officer but is eligible to be a voting member of the Board of Directors. An Affiliate Member is entitled to serve as an at-large member of the Board of Directors.
- Faculty: $100 - A Faculty member is a person who teaches business or healthcare administration in an accredited college or university. A Faculty Member is entitled to membership services, as determined by the Board of Directors, but shall not have the right to vote and is not eligible to serve as an officer and/or member of the Board of Directors.
- Student: $0 - A Student Member is a person who is a full-time student according to the guidelines of his or her college or university for undergraduate or gradute study. A Student Member is entitled to membership services, as determined by the Board of Directors, but shall not have the right to vote and is not eligible to serve as an officer and/or member of the Board of Directors.
Join as a Team! An organizational membership with Pennsylvania MGMA will provide multiple members of your staff with all the benefits of Pennsylvania MGMA membership – localized education, networking, career resources and more - all for one convenient flat fee.We’ve put together two organizational membership options based on your organization’s needs:
Discounted Organizational Membership
- This is a great opportunity to save money for your organization if you have multiple individuals that want to join Pennsylvania MGMA
- The discount model is based on tiers of five member increments and a maximum discount of 30% off the cost of membership.
Premium Organizational Membership
- Unlike the discounted organizational membership, the premium offering exceeds the benefits provided to individual members.
- The organization has the ability to transfer membership between individuals within the company and the ability to substitute individuals at educational programs.*
*Premium benefit excludes registration at annual State Conference
If you know that your medical practice would be interested in either of these organizational membership options, please download the following agreements based on which option you would like to pursue, and please contact email@example.com.
Organizational Premium Membership Agreement | Organizational Discounted Membership Agreement
Are you a non-member and have attended a Pennsylvania MGMA event?
If you have attended an event with us previously, you may already have a profile in our system. To become a member, simply call us at 410.527.0780 so we can process your upgrade. Have you attended a program in the past month? You may be eligible to apply your registration towards the cost of your new membership. Contact us to find out!