Post Your Job Opportunity Here!
Notices can be published on this page for free by Pennsylvania MGMA members. There is a nominal fee for nonmembers inclusive of recruiters and staffing agencies. For Pennsylvania MGMA Members: E-mail the placement notice in MS Word or similar format to our Executive Director. Please be sure to include all necessary information. For Non-Members: Download and complete the Order Form in our Corporate Sponsorship Catalog and return it with payment. The placement notice can be sent via e-mail. However, the notice will not be posted until payment is received and processed.
April 8, 2014
Cooper Bone and Joint at Inspira Woodbury
The Inspira Health Network brings together expert physicians from three medical centers and more than 40 locations to provide our communities with quality, inspiring care under one network. Inspira Health Network is a charitable, nonprofit healthcare organization formed in November 2012 by the merger of South Jersey Healthcare and Underwood-Memorial Hospital. The Network, which traces its roots to 1899, now comprises three hospitals, four multi-specialty health centers and a total of more than 60 locations. These include outpatient imaging and rehabilitation centers; numerous specialty centers, including sleep medicine, cardiac testing and wound care; and more than two dozen primary and specialty physician practices in Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties.
Inspira Health Network is committed to providing a work environment that promotes opportunity and growth for its employees. With our hospitals and health centers
, we offer a wide array of healthcare services. At Inspira, we attribute our success to our people and we have employment opportunities for professionals dedicated to helping us continue our success.
- Responsible for the overall success of the CBJIW (Cooper Bone and Joint Inspira Woodbury) and the accomplishment of established clinic goals and objectives through leadership, strategy, marketing and administration of all operations for CBJIW.
- Ensure that all physician activities, including patient schedules, processes, clinic operations, patient volumes, practice financial performance and other activities, are maximized.
- Through the development of policies and procedures, the Director will ensure that clinic operations are efficient, integrated and highly oriented to providing a positive patient experience.
- Master’s degree in business, finance or healthcare administration required. Five years of additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Five years experience in physician relations, practice management and/or hospital administration required. Management experience required.
April 2, 2014
Our orthopedic surgical practice in the greater Harrisburg Area, is currently seeking an Administrator. This position will report directly to the President and shareholder group. Responsibilities include all organizational areas of responsibility including financial management and analysis, policy and compliance, business growth and strategy, personnel management, facilities, and clinical operations. This position would have direct responsibility for approximately 5 functional managers. There are several open projects including construction of a new building that will also be directly supervised by this position.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position. In addition to the responsibilities listed above, candidates must have Human Resources knowledge, project management experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Evening work hours to attend monthly board meetings will be required. Prior experience in an orthopedic practice is preferred. Experience in a surgical practice is a must.
March 26, 2014
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Leadership Opportunity
Mount Nittany Physician Group
Since our founding in 1902 as a six-bed community hospital, Mount Nittany Health has been committed to bringing innovative healthcare to our community. Today, we are an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes a 260 bed acute care facility offering medical, surgical and diagnostic services and physician group enterprise providing primary and specialty care services at 15 locations throughout the region. We are the leading healthcare provider in the Central Pennsylvania region and our mission is to make people healthier by offering top-quality care by combining state-of-the-art technology and a team of dedicated physicians, nurses and medical professionals.
Mount Nittany Physician Group employs more than 360 professionals, including over 75 board certified physicians and 35 advanced practice clinicians. Committed to being the leading provider of integrated healthcare for the residents of Central Pennsylvania, we offer extensive medical, surgical, outpatient, diagnostic, primary care and over 20 specialty care services.
As one of the top employers in the State College region, we offer a wide variety of career incentives, including competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a wealth of career opportunities that stem from our focus to advance healthcare in the region. We strive to offer outstanding care to the communities of Central Pennsylvania, and are looking for experienced professionals who want to become an integral part of our vision to become the most trusted source of healthcare for Central Pennsylvanians.
Our community offers something for everyone. Enjoy the energetic vibe of downtown State College, Big Ten collegiate sports, theater, ballet and opera performances, great outdoor activities as well as international music acts at the Bryce Jordan Center located on the Penn State campus. State College is within 3 hours to major metropolitan cities such as Philadephia, New York, and Washington, D.C. and is earning a growing reputation as an incubator of high-tech companies. State College was ranked the second-most secure small town in the country by Sperling’s “Best Places” in 2011. A moderate cost of living, affordable home prices and outstanding public and private schools also makes the area perfect for raising a family.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will provide leadership for all aspects of Mount Nittany Physician Group practice operations in order to achieve positive patient experience, wellness of our population and cost efficiency (Triple Aim) and Mount Nittany Health’s strategic and performance objectives. The successful candidate will direct clinical, operational and staff directors to ensure high levels of performance in areas such as operations management, physician and non-physician provider relationship management, patient management, budgeting and revenue cycle management, talent acquisition, development and management and compliance. Working in a dyad model with Mount Nittany Physician Group’s Executive Director & Chief Medical Officer, the COO will also be accountable for the clinical, operational and financial performance of Mount Nittany Physician Group while serving as a member of Mount Nittany Physician Group and Mount Nittany Health’s senior leadership teams.
We are looking for an experienced executive with eight to ten years experience in physician practice management, strong change management, financial, strategic planning, business development, physician compensation and contracting experience as well as demonstrated experience with healthcare regulation and compliance. Experience working within a dyad leadership model preferred. Master’s in healthcare or business administration preferred. Fellow Certified Medical Practice Executive (FACMPE) or Healthcare Executive (FACHE) certifications also preferred.
We invite you to learn more about Mount Nittany Health, Mount Nittany Physician Group and the State College community at www.mountnittany.org
. Whether your goal is professional advancement, a great place to call home, or both, we invite you to consider moving your life forward with Mount Nittany Health. Interested candidates should submit their resumes to Laura Minteer, Director, Human Resources, Mount Nittany Physician Group, 1850 East Park Avenue, State College, PA 16803 or email to Laura.Minteer@mountnittany.org.
Mount Nittany Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
March 13, 2014
Zetter HealthCare is seeking an experienced Practice Manager for a growing medical practice of family medicine and urgent care in Dauphin County.
The Practice Manager will have a minimum of five years’ experience in working in a private physician medical practice, with a proven track record and references to support the ability to be self-motivated, an excellent communicator with staff and providers, ability to achieve excellent patient service and care, complete knowledge of the revenue cycle process, be able to provide vision and guidance to staff and the practice.
A detailed job description will be presented to qualified candidates. References are required.
A competitive salary and benefits awaits the qualified candidate. Those candidates may submit their resume and references to Zetter HealthCare via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via fax at 717.691.6855. www.zetter.com
February 7, 2014
Revenue Cycle (Billing) Supervisor - Harrisburg, PA
Applicants only. No agencies, please.
Full time supervisor of internal billing department responsible for billing and collections of multiple providers working in outpatient and inpatient settings, along with surgery center billing. Guaranteed base salary with bonus potential. This opportunity comes with a great working environment and excellent opportunities. Five years recent billing experience along with subordinate oversight required. If you do not have this experience, please do not apply for this position.
You will be working with physicians and advanced practice clinicians in multiple inpatient and outpatient locations with a surgery center.
- Oversees all facets of the daily operations of the organizational unit, ensuring compliance with state, and federal laws, policies, and regulations
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Develops and implements mechanisms and controls to ensure appropriate billing and payment cycles, and accurate and timely billing, in accordance with established internal and third party payor requirements
- Establishes and implements appropriate billing procedures, and procedures for follow-up on third-party approvals and collection of overdue patient accounts
- Maintains appropriate internal controls over accounts receivables/cash receipts, and monitors charge posting, billing, and collection operations for compliance with established policies, regulations, procedures, and standards
- Establishes fees for technical and/or professional services, as appropriate, in accordance with prescribed guidelines and parameters
- Reviews medical records and resolves problems concerning the recording or provision of services rendered which impact on ability to collect charges and/or the willingness of patients to pay as required
- Confers with patients or patient representatives regarding delinquent accounts, and determines appropriate action, to include assignment to collection agencies, special adjustments, and/or writeoffs
- Prepares and maintains required records, files, and reports on billing and collection activities
- Develops annual operating budgets and provides fiscal direction to the unit
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies
- Communications with management and providers to effectuate proper billing and reimbursement
- Initiate, oversee and attend team conferences
- Other duties as mentored and communicated
- Five years recent revenue cycle management supervision experience
- Certified Coder (CPC, CCS-P) a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in practice management reporting and interpretation and use of reports
- Must be effective and outgoing and possess excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary dependent upon experience
- Health, Life & Disability insurance based on current benefit package
- Graduated Paid Time Off
- CE/Expense allowance
- Additional bonus compensation package based on department improvements
- Safe Harbor 401k retirement plan
Applicants only. No agencies, please.
Please submit your curriculum vitae to:
Attn: David J. Zetter at email@example.com
or by fax to (717) 691-6855
January 22, 2014
Confidential -Women's Health Care - Greater Philadelphia Area
Please go to http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10783557?trk=job_nov to apply.
Growing multi-site private specialty medical practice in women’s health, is seeking an experienced medical practice Business Manager. Position is a key member of management team and responsibilities include oversight of billing, accounting, HR and payroll activities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience and demonstrated skills in medical practice leadership, personnel management, billing activities and payroll functions
- Proven ability using variety of computer programs, including Office products and medical software programs
- Ability to explain and teach policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely in written and verbal formats
- Aptitude to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
Desired Skills and Experience
Primary business manager duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide effective leadership and direction to finance and accounting teamsProvide strategic planning and oversight for the business operations of the practice and affiliated entities
- Participate at executive level leadership of organization reporting to COO and physician shareholders
- Fiscal operation oversight and monitoring resource to all staff members for financial and business related matters
- Instrumental in determining appropriate finance staffing levels
- Ensure proper and timely billing of all services
- Ensure all A/R (3rd party and patient) properly managed
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Oversight of A/P operations
- Develops and implement protocols, procedures and processes as needed for internal controls throughout financial and business continuum of practice
- Overseas as well as active involvement in 3rd party contracting (insurers, leasing, professional liability, etc.)
- Work in coordination with Physician Shareholders, COO, Director of Clinical Services, Director of Operations, Coding Supervisor and Bookkeeper to identify issues, formulate solutions and handle new developments
Primary Human Resources and Payroll duties:
- Provide guidance throughout organization on human resource issues
- Payroll function and processes, including ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Staffing, including recruitment ads, screen resumes, contacting and interviewing candidates, hiring and termination
- Initial point of contact for employees regarding employment related issues
- Provide reports to the shareholders on human resources and payroll activities
Group Practice Manager/Operations Manager
Geisinger Health System, Central Pennsylvania
Due to rapid growth, Geisinger Health System an opportunity for a Group Practice Manager in the Community Practice Service Line. This position is located in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Partnering with a Medical Director, the Group Practice Manager/Operations Manager:
- Provides leadership to primary care and/or specialty care physician group practices, focusing on oversight/operational efficiency, financial performance, and delivering quality care to our patients.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, hospital service line leadership, medical home representatives, specialty service lines, strategy and development, and population health in order to grow and expand Geisinger’s presence in the market.
- Co-leads the management of facilities, operating systems, information systems, ancillary services, and support staff at multiple outpatient locations.
- Supports and manages facility planning, development and design of new physician practice sites and facilitates new acquisitions in the region.
- Develops business plans, budgets, market analyses, and other operational plans. Oversees the development and implementation of all strategic and tactical operational plans.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or five years in physician practice management, Master's degree preferred; and a minimum of five (5) years supervisory and/or management experience in a healthcare setting, including some physician relations experience. Group practice experience highly preferred. Practice acquisition and new facility development a plus.
Geisinger Health System serves more than 2.6 million residents in 42 counties as a not-for-profit, fully integrated health services organization that is dedicated to excellence in care, education, research, and service. The physician-led system includes a multidisciplinary physician group practice with system-wide aligned goals, successful clinical programs, a sophisticated information technology platform, a robust research program, and an insurance provider (GHP). Geisinger Health System was recently named to the Becker’s Hospital Review “100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” list for 2011.
Geisinger is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: http://tinyurl.com/kcqmgss